Friday, March 4, 2011

day thirty: you're the sweet to my mean

It is time to celebrate! I successfully completed my first 30x30 remix challenge! Hopefully, I'll have time this afternoon and evening to put together a wrap up post to share with you. For now, here is my final outfit. I have some sweet little guests in a couple of the pictures. My cats, Archibald and Blizzard, decided to join me!

Okay, I'm off to shred (day 4!), make some phone calls, send some emails and hopefully write a couple blog posts to share.

Happy Friday!

Oh, I almost forgot! My family got tickets to see Wicked in May! It will be my second time seeing it; the first time I almost cried when it started. Needless to say, I am SO excited! My family better be prepared to me listening to the soundtrack full blast for the next couple months!





Dress as a Top: FCUK
Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: dVb
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Mo' Funk Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment