Wednesday, March 16, 2011

above average

Hi lovelies! How has your Wednesday been? Is it really only Wednesday?

My meeting with the temp agency went well. I was there for HOURS and HOURS! I had to fill out paperwork, speak with the recruiter and take a LONG skills test on the computer. I was tested in math, English, filing (numerically and alphabetically), typing, ten-key, Word and Excel. I scored above average in everything except just average in Excel. And who knew that I rock at ten-key?! Apparently I was WAY above average on that. Cool.

I spoke with a second recruiter about a company that is looking for someone temporary to hire for an accounts receivable position. They are going to send my resume over, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

I'm praying that this temp agency is the right fit for me and will be able to help. I mostly just feel confused right now. This is nothing new, but I'm having a difficult time coming to terms with how I got here and why God doesn't have a ministry position for me. I just can't see the bigger picture right now.

source

3 comments:

  1. I don't even know what ten-key is. lol. Hope this is just what you need for right now....until you move back to Seattle with me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always knew you were above average!
    Glad that the interview went so well.
    It's hard to understand God's plans sometimes, isn't it? (heck--all the time! Why do we even try instead of just accept?)
    Ministry doors seem to be closing on Jesse, too. It's a scary time with our little one on the way! Trust is hard, but I'll pray about it for both of us.

    &hearts!

    ReplyDelete