Sunday, February 13, 2011

Veronica Mars

My sister and I have a new obsession. While my parents are out of town we have been watching Veronica Mars. I never watched it while it was on, but a few friends have been talking about how good it is. Thank God for instant Netflix on Wii! Have you watched it before? Below are a couple of my fav quotes from the first season.


Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything. Creating chaos. You wait for the dust to settle and then you choose. You can live in the wreckage and pretend it’s still the mansion you remember. Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild.


J. Geils was right. Love stinks. You can dress it up in sequins and shoulder pads, but one way or another, you're just gonna end up alone at the spring dance strapped in uncomfortable underwear.

3 comments:

  1. AHHH I LOVE Veronica Mars! I think I'm gonna rewatch the seasons when I'm done with my current show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica Mars is one of my favorite shows. They only did 3 seasons, unfortunately, but they are AMAZZZINNGGG. I always love it when I see that other people are watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Veronica Mars season 1. One of the bestest EVER.

    ReplyDelete