Wednesday, February 9, 2011

hair inspiration: Miley Cyrus

Let me preface this by saying that I don't condone how Miley has been portraying herself lately, but I think she has the potential to be an incredible role model. She is at an age where she is trying to figure out who she is and is pushing boundaries. But then again, who hasn't done that? It must be really hard to have all of your actions and choices scrutinized.

With that said, I really like her style and I am coveting her hair, she can rock any color. I am getting my hair done today and wish I could get it cut longer. I'm not sure what I'll do, but my stylist is amazing so maybe I'll just let her decide.




2 comments:

  1. ahh yes I love her hair!! so jealous ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei mto linda ^^
    By :
    Dreza M.
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete