Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a few fav remixers

Hello dear readers! I've enjoyed sharing my 30x30 remix outfit pictures with you; it seems unbelievable that the 30 days are almost over. There have been a number of times when I sat on my bed staring into my closet at my 30 items, completely clueless as how to put outfits together. It has been challenging, but in the very best way. I've been pushed to put pieces together in new ways that I never would have thought of before. I am excited to see what I can do with my entire wardrobe after these 30 days are over.

It has been fun and inspiring to see the outfits that other remixers have come up with. There are literally hundreds of beautiful ladies participating in this challenge. I want to share with you a handful of my favorites.

To see a list of all the remixers go here.


Kate of Undeniable Style is a sassy small town girl living in San Francisco.


Tania of What Would A Nerd Wear is a grad student in the midwest, trying to make the most of a limited wardrobe and budget.


Linley of Dwelling and Telling is a newly wed sharing her perspective on life and style.


Elisabeth of Mission Closet is a fashion blogger from San Francisco's Mission District.


Kelsey of Snappy Casual is a fashion blogger from Iowa on a small budget.


Collette of Statements in Fashion is a news editor and freelance writer in fashion journalism, not to mention, one hot mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment