Thursday, February 24, 2011

down and out

Hi friends! As you can tell I didn't post a new 30x30 outfit yesterday and unfortunately I don't think I'll be posting one today. I've been feeling totally miserable as I get terrible cramps each month. I'll just add the two extra days onto the end and pick up again tomorrow.

Yesterday was spent on the couch watching High School Musical 2 and playing Angry Birds. (Yes, I'm a 25 year old woman even though I sound like a 12 year old.) Today will probably be similar, but I also need to pack for the crafting retreat this weekend. I hate feeling debilitated by cramps. Ladies, what are some of your cramp remedies?


source

1 comment:

  1. My remedy is not having periods! lol. Well I have to have one a year, my doctor told me so. boo.

    ReplyDelete