Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day two: i get by with a little help from my friends

Yes. I'm the girl that wears leggings as pants. I love them. Today I felt a little more inspired when getting dressed (maybe it was The Beatles music on in the background). I really like how this outfit came together!

I feel different from other bloggers participating in this challenge, in that I don't have a job to dress up for, so typically my day to day outfits are pretty casual.





Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Mossimo
Leggings: Papaya
Boots: Steve Madden
Socks: Target
Earrings: borrowed from Ashlee, gift from Janelle
Bracelets: by Amanda Leigh

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you're so cute! I would love to do this, but I don't think I have enough accessories. I am so bad with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! :) your hair is beautiful!

    much love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan! I think accessories are going to be key in being successful at this. (Whatever successful means.) :) You should try it sometime! You could even do a 15x15, like Janelle did.

    Thanks Samarah! I've actually been really self conscious of my hair lately because it's been too long since I've gone to my stylist. You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top! I'm a sucker for horizontal stripes.

    Come by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous EmersonMade gold necklace if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete