Tuesday, February 22, 2011

day twenty two: you really got a hold on me

I commend you fashion bloggers who look fabulous everyday and take adorable pictures. Today has been a challenge in many ways (such is life), but I'm so thankful for sweet friends who encourage me and tell me exactly what I need to hear.

I stopped Elizabeth's blog Delightfully Tacky earlier and was pleased to find three videos of her performing at an open mic night. Be sure to visit her blog, she has a lovely voice!


Blouse: Vintage
Cardigan: Mossimo
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Jewlery

1 comment:

  1. not to tell you what to do or anything...but when you've finished with your 30, I'd be way interested in a blog post listing each item, why you chose it, and how well it worked out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete