Sunday, February 6, 2011

day six: i'm but a stranger here

I think this outfit makes up for the lack of effort in yesterday's outfit. Yesterday I was tired and uninspired, but today I stepped it up. I wore this to church and now I may or may not be in sweats, but I figured since it is Super Bowl Sunday I needed to get comfy. Everyone at church loved my shoes and kept commenting that I was tall enough already. But people, I don't wear them for the height, I wear them for the style! Remember, giants are lovers too!

Yesterday while out running errands with my parents I picked up 6 lipsticks for under $5. They may just be Wet N Wild, but I figured that way I can experiment with lots of different shades and from there invest in higher quality lipsticks. Today I threw a little on before I left the house. What do you think? I can never tell what colors look good on me.

Thank you for your prayers for my church family during this loss and time of transition. For months now my family has thought that it was time for us to find a new church, but with many greater things at work and now with the loss of our pastor, we are wondering if God is calling us to stay and be a part of a revival in our congregation. Please pray for direction and peace for my family, as well as the congregation. Many thanks.





Top: Vintage (from Civvies in Savannah)
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Premier Jewlery
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

2 comments:

  1. I forgot you bought that top! Love the colorful tights and shoes...and the lipstick is fab, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are crazy! I would break something is I wore those! Cute though!

    ReplyDelete