Thursday, February 17, 2011

day seventeen: come back when you can

There are so many things I could say about this outfit. It is very much thrown together and random, but I kind of like it that way. I went to bed late and got up early this morning to babysit.

Last night, Ashlee and I had the pleasure of seeing some of our favorite musicians, Barcelona. We arrived at the venue early, as usual, and ran into Chris and Brian. They told us they wouldn't be on for over an hour, so we told them that we were going to The Matador and they were welcome to join us. As soon as Ashlee and I stepped into the Matador we ran into the owner, who we've met on a number of occasions, and he said, "Hey! It's our two biggest fans!" We were seated and he brought over complimentary shots for us. So sweet!

Then the Barcelona boys arrived and we caught up over drinks before heading back for their set. It's probably been a couple years since we last saw them perform in Los Angeles. They played some of their new stuff and now I'm very excited for their album to be released. I appreciate them taking the time to hang out and talk with us; I don't know how many bands do that. They are really great guys and I wish them the best of luck on their tour. See if they are coming to your city on their facebook page.



Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: ?
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Hat: Shopko
Cowl: my own

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!
    Also see my website > options trading demo

    ReplyDelete