Tuesday, February 1, 2011

day one: just keep swimming

Hello friends. Here is my first outfit for the 30x30 remix challenge. As excited as I am to begin this, it was a little nerve-wracking going to my closet this morning. I went with something safe and casual, but I felt so much better about it after accessorizing.

I had a comment on my post yesterday from someone saying that there is a blogger who is wearing one dress for a month to demonstrate sustainability rather than consumerism. I don't think that I could do that, but good for them for trying.

I appreciate the 30x30 challenge because it is about learning to make the most with what you have by using a little creativity. I am up for the challenge and think that when these 30 days are over I will have a greater appreciation for EVERYTHING in my closet. I hope I never hear the words, "I have nothing to wear!" come out of my mouth again.




Top: Mossimo
Cardigan: Merona
Pants: dVb
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: gift from Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment