Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day nine: kiss me when you come home

As I said earlier, I got my hair done today. I absolutely love getting my hair cut and colored! Ashlee and I stopped by Starbucks before we went and picked us and our stylist up caramel macchiatos. It was so fun chatting and getting pampered. I always leave feeling so refreshed. Not all the pictures show it well, but I went copper red again and added even more blonde. I really love how it turned out.






Top: Target
Cardigan: Target
Leggings: Papaya
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: American Eagle (gift)

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! so pretty :) I LOVE getting my hair done too :]

    much love,
    Samarah♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the color.

    You are so sweet to get her starbucks! I bet your stylist loves you :-)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete