Saturday, February 5, 2011

day five: i want my mullet back

Have you noticed my cute little titles are song lyrics? (Trust me, I don't really want my mullet back. And yes, when I was little I had a mullet.) This shirt will forever remind me of California and the night Jenny, Ashlee and I saw Frank & Derol and Billy Ray Cyrus perform. So here's to you Billy Ray! You're a rockstar!

It is because of the 30x30 remix challenge that these are not pictures of me in my pajamas; it was difficult getting up this morning. Check out my adorable little girl and guest, Blizzard. Thanks again to my mommy photog!

I asked yesterday, but could you please keep my church family in your prayers. We were already suffering through a severe hardship and then yesterday our pastor passed away. I know this is a very difficult time for his family, so please pray for comfort for them. Thanks.




Top: ? (I got this from a little shop on Balboa Island)
Jeans: J Brand ($15 from Marshalls! Regularly $150!)
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Premier Jewlery
Bracelets: gift from Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Bizzness! I miss that little black and white diva!

    ReplyDelete