Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day eight: i'm so much better than before

This is the cowl I was talking about yesterday. Actually after I posted yesterday's pictures not only did I add the cowl, but I also took my top bun down and put on a super cute hat from my friend.

Today's outfit was also a bit of an evolution of what I first put on. It is a really simple outfit, but I think it looks put together. I'm a bit obsessed with my cowl, so don't be surprised if you see it in more outfit pictures.

I just have to share! Yesterday afternoon our local news station was having a giveaway on their facebook page for tickets to see Legally Blonde at our local performance arts center last night. Ashlee won tickets! You have no idea how excited I was! I literally have been waiting to see the musical for years! When I was in college, I nannied for a two year old girl who was obsessed with the song "Gay or European." She was hilarious singing along. So last night Ashlee and I went out to dinner at The Matador downtown before heading over to the theater to see Legally Blonde. It was AMAZING! I have the songs rolling around in my head now. I can't wait to pick up the soundtrack from the library.


Top: Express
Jeans: dVb
Shoes: Forever 21
Cowl: my own

1 comment: