Thursday, January 20, 2011

January Book List

I appreciate being able to read what I want since graduating college. I make it a habit of going to the library often, 2-4 times a week, picking up new books, movies and music. I started making a list in my head of all the books I've read this month; I've counted four so far and want to share them with you.

Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic

I mentioned this book twice this month here and here. If you're feeling down and are in need of some amazing inspiration, this book is for you.


Priceless by Nicole Richie

This is an easy read about a rich girl finding out what is most important in life. I will warn you that it has it's trashy moments, but for the most part it is entertaining.


Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi

This is Portia's amazing memoir and journey of her eating disorder. I recommend that if you start reading this, you must finish. At some points it is difficult to continue because she was so broken and it broke my heart. But her ending is a beautiful one of accepting herself as she is.


Savannah from Savannah by Denise Hildreth

I put this on my must read list and hearing Kelli recommend it on her blog. This was a fun read about a young woman finding her purpose. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to pick up the rest of the series at the library!


So next on my list is:


Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure with Darlene Schact

This book has been on my list for awhile and I was finally able to pick it up from the library. I'm so excited to begin it!


What have you been reading recently?

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read Unbearable Lightness. I saw Portia talk about it on Oprah and it really got me interested. Ill have to get myself a copy!

    ReplyDelete