Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guilty Pleasures and Funny Habits

I got the idea for this post from both Elsie and Kelly. They posted theirs quite a few months ago, but I've keep the idea in my head for a rainy day. So here are a few of my guilty pleasures and funny habits. What are some of yours?

Burlesque: I'm obsessed with both the movie and the soundtrack. I saw it twice in theaters, once with Ashlee, my mom and my faux aunt Dawn and then again with Ashlee and Jenny. We all loved it so much. The music is fun; I could listen to the soundtrack for days. (See my last funny habit.)


McDonalds French Fries: I have a weakness for these salty and delicious fries.


Keeping up with the Kardashians: These pretty ladies and their crazy family have captured my heart. They totally crack me up.


Dominos Pepperoni Pizza: I have fond memories of my mom bringing my sister, cousin and I pizza for lunch on special occasions in high school. We were the envy of the other students.


I talk to my cats and occasionally give them voices to talk back to me.
Archibald

Blizzard


I eat candy (Skittles, conversation hearts, etc) in color order, starting with my least favorite.


When I find a song/cd I like I listen to it on repeat for days on end. (These two have been taking turns in my car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment