Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes

In the past couple years I have come to adore the awards season. I love seeing everyone all dressed up and hearing about who is nominated for what. I think I love it even more after having lived in California for a couple years. Maybe you think it's silly, but I love it! Last night I missed most of the Golden Globes because I was helping my new Wildtree downline with her launch tasting. I was however, able to see a little bit of the red carpet and the very end of the awards. I wanted to share who I thought was best dressed last night. I would kill for some of these dresses! Everyone looked gorgeous!

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein

Angelina Jolie in Versace

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

Claire Danes in Calvin Klein

Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham

Megan Fox in Armani Prive

Kyra Sedgwick in Emilio Pucci

No comments:

Post a Comment