Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Review

This has been a tumultuous year, but I guess every year is that way. Each year is full of ups and downs, laughter and tears and 2010 was no different. This has been another year of change and a testing of faith, but I am a blessed woman to have so many dear people by my side.


I was blessed to travel as much as I did. Whistler (twice), Seattle (twice), Camp Perkins, Longview, Portland, Georgia.




I was blessed with a darling God-daughter, Maddie and a family that continues to love me despite my faults.


I was blessed with the ability to use my creativity and participate in projects bigger than myself.




I was blessed with the opportunity to share Jesus with a young woman who I will only meet in heaven.


I was blessed to have a temporary job that allowed me the ability to get out of credit card debt.


I was blessed to see dear friends and make new friends. Some have stayed put, others have moved close and some even further away.




I was blessed by music, as I was able to see some favorite musicians perform.


Above all, I was blessed by laughter and the ability to smile through hard situations.


This was another year of learning to trust in God with my life, my loved ones and my future. I am looking forward to what God has in store for 2011.

Goodbye 2010; it's been an adventure.


source

Come back tomorrow to read about my Happiness Project and goals for the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Heather!
    What a year for you!
    God's blessings on 2011!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete