Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trusting God Has A Way For You

You may remember me quoting Shelia Walsh's book, Beautiful Things Happen When A Woman Trust God, in past posts. Below are excerpts from Chapter Twelve, Trusting God With Your Journey. I recently finished that book and highly recommend it. I am planning on doing the Bible study in the back of the book because God knows I need to hear it.

We don't always see it, are tempted not to trust it, but the fact remains God is always making a way for you that's according to his grand plan.

Have you ever found yourself in that place in your journey where you have lost heart? You have waited patiently for what you believe God has promised you, and not it seems humanly impossible. That's the point for you and me, too, because it's there, exactly in these kinds of circumstances, where God does some of his best work.

I don't know where you are in your journey of faith. You may just be starting out and wonder what lies ahead. You may have already crossed deserts, been waylaid in your own Egypt, or found yourself in that glorious place where you know that God is your faithful friend and can be trusted. Wherever you are, you are loved and there is even more grace for the days ahead.


source

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather. I so needed to hear this. Perhaps I'll look further into this book for myself. Thanks for recommending it. Is it sold in stores anywhere, or do you have to purchase online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it at the Family Christian Bookstore. I'm sure that Barnes and Noble, Borders or Amazon would have it too. Let me know how you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete