Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Monday: Tyrone Wells

This past week I was reminded of my deep love for Tyrone Wells. If you haven't heard of him, I HIGHLY recommend you go to itunes immediately and download every album. Okay...at least Live At McClains or Metal and Wood...or Tyrone's album he just did with his wife Elina called Different As Can Be (it is so ridiculously adorable!).



Wednesday night Ashlee and I had the opportunity and pleasure of selling merch for Tyrone at his show at the Knitting Factory in Boise. It was absolutely wonderful. Ashlee and I were trying to be good girls and not spend money on tickets, but as soon as we saw on Twitter that Tyrone was looking for merch people we jumped at the chance. We met up with his tour manger and drummer, Mark (who is AWESOME!), before the show and learned our duties as official merch seller people. And we were the cutest merch girls eva!



Crown Point and Andrew Belle opened for Tyrone. I LOVE Andrew Belle! Ashlee and I got both of his albums and had a chance to talk to him briefly. He is promoting the Mocha Club, which we both signed up for and I suggest if you are able, that you do it too!



After the show we stuck around, selling merch and waiting for Tyrone to finish signing autographs and then had the chance to talk to him! It was great! He said that we looked familiar. Haha! I wish! Tyrone is the real deal. He is such a genuine person, with a beautiful heart. If you ever have the chance to see him perform, take it. I have vowed that I will see him at every opportunity I have. He is an amazingly talented singer and storyteller. God has blessed him tremendously. I just want to immerse myself in his music. His voice is so pure and powerful that it just wraps you up. Love him!


Me, Tyrone and Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment