Wednesday, November 17, 2010

and so it goes

Hello long time friends and new readers! I want to apologize for the lack of posting. Life has been completely insane lately.

Ashlee and I had a four day weekend, but each moment was entirely packed. Thursday night I had a Wildtreee tasting and my mom and I participated in our church's fall bazaar on Saturday. Today was also mine and Ashlee's last day of work at the warehouse. I couldn't be happier about being done there, but it is scary not having a plan for what is next. I am unemployed once again.

I think I will take a little time to rest, relax, read and paint. Then my plan is to do a deep cleaning and purge some possessions and search for a new job. In the mean time, while I am looking for work I am hoping to pump up my Wildtree business. I am hoping that with this newly found free time I will be able to spend more time on my blog.

About a month ago I posted on twitter that after work at the warehouse ended I would wear nothing but dresses and skirts for a week, because wearing jeans and tshirts to work everyday got old fast. I am hoping to take pictures and share with you all.

Have a beautiful evening.

What would you do with extra free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment