Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

I wore this outfit on Saturday when I helped Ashlee with a photoshoot downtown. After we were done we walked down to the cemetery near-by and took some pictures of ourselves. When picking out this outfit, I wanted something casual/comfortable, as well as cute and effortless. Leggings and v-necks are the go-to/must-have/staples in my closet. I paired them with knee socks, boots, a chunky/over-sized sweater and a few accessories. Then I just twisted my hair up with a few bobby pins and alligator clips. It ended up being a super simple outfit. After pictures we ended up at The Matatdor downtown for Matador margaritas, Tex-Mex spring rolls and goat cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapenos. It was delicious! Then Ashlee and I walked around and looked at clothes at North Face and Anthropolgie. It was a great evening!













Shirt: Target
Leggings: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Boots: Payless
Necklace: American Eagle (gift)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit--especially the knee socks that are showing outside of the boots! I totally love that look. I've been finding some really fun knee socks on https://www.socks4life.com/knee-high-socks.html.

    ReplyDelete