Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday: Tucker

I have completely fallen in love with the Tucker for Target line. I bought a dress a couple weeks ago. I couldn't stop thinking about the line, so when I went to Target this past Saturday to help Ashlee find earring for her Halloween costume, I was sad when I didn't see Tucker right up front in the clothing section. Fortunately, Ashlee and I went back to the clearance/sale racks and I found a Tucker for Target dress and blouse. I love them both! It is even better that I found them on sale. Sometimes it pays to wait. :)

I had to wear both on Sunday. The dress to church and the blouse to the movies.












Dress: Tucker for Target (on sale)
Belt: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Bracelets: gift from Jenny
Ring: Forever 21










Shirt: Tucker for Target (on sale)
Jeans: dVb (from ebay)
Shoes: I hate to admit this, but they are Crocs. Ugh! I HATE Crocs, but when I was a bridesmaid my friend wanted us to buy orange shoes. I fell in love with these, but I still hate Crocs.
Necklace: Brightons (gift from my mom)

1 comment:

  1. Shutup I love your F21 shoes!!! I still want oxfords soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete