Tuesday, October 26, 2010

halloween inspiration

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. I'm not a huge fan of all the scary stuff. Not that it wasn't fun growing up, but it was never a big deal. Our Halloween tradition was to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood (to people we knew) and then go to a dollar movie. Occasionally we would go to a party, but we didn't give out candy after the year we had over 200 kids we didn't know come to our door. I loved that it was always low-key, but still fun.

The last two years I spent Halloween in Los Angeles with my friends (as Hannah Montana and Kevin Jonas). We went downtown and watched all the crazies. This year I will be in Georgia as Little Edie Beale. I am so excited to see Jenny and Janelle and have another fun Halloween!

What are your Halloween traditions? What are you going to be for Halloween?








(The Paper Bag Princess)




source

1 comment:

  1. Jack is going to be a dinosaur again and Jill is going to be a Bumble Bee! Oh yeah, and Em is going to be a witch. I love Halloween it is one my favorite holidays. We have a party for Em and her friends every year and do fun Halloween themed games!

    ReplyDelete