Friday, October 1, 2010

Fashion Friday Flashback

On Wednesday I mentioned that I had a bunch of pictures for Wardrobe Wednesday that I never got around to posting. Today is the day! Hope you enjoy these outfits.


Worn August 19th to the launch party at the Matador!
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: JCPenny
Necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Target
Bracelets: by Amanda Leigh


Worn August 21st to the Matador once again for dinner with Daniel.
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: American Eagle
Shoes: Steve Madden


Worn August 22nd to Church
Shirt: Express
Shorts: Mossimo
Booties: Guess


Worn August 27th, once again to the Matador for late happy hour with friends.
Blazer: Forever 21
Top: from Marshalls
Jeans: Express
Flats: Forever 21
Necklace: my own
Bracelet: by Amanda Leigh


Worn September 18th to hang out with friends.
Shirt: Mossimo
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Jbrand
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet outfits, Heather! You're such a fashionista:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such good taste!
    If I ever win the lottery, I'm taking you shopping with me :-)

    There's an award for you on my blog, Heather! Go check it out ♥

    ReplyDelete