Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chile! Chile!



Is anyone in complete disbelief of the rescue of the 33 Chilean miners? I am in awe. Praise God for his faithfulness and protection! Can you even begin to imagine being trapped underground for 69 days? It was beautiful to see God's hand at work, providing for the men while they were trapped for so long and then rescue them in 22 hours and 39 minutes! What a miracle! God is good. All the time.



Mario Sepulveda was the second miner to be rescued. In an interview shortly after he was lifted from the mine he said, "I was with God and I was with the Devil, they fought me but God won. He took me by my best hand, the hand of God and I held on to him. I never thought for one minute that God wouldn't get me out of there."

What a beautiful testimony. God wins.

"Long live the Chilean miners!"

No comments:

Post a Comment