Monday, September 13, 2010

Music Monday: A Fine Frenzy

I would like to thank Janelle for getting me hooked on A Fine Frenzy. I just adore Alison Sudol. Her voice is delightful and her style is fabulous. She makes me want to dye my hair red, pack a cute vintage suitcase, lace up my oxfords and go on a whimsical adventure with some woodland creatures.


If I were old, my dearest, you would be older but I would crawl upon your lap wrap a blanket 'round our frail little shoulders and I'd die happily like that




From your lips a precipice, I hang on every word




I can't help it, I love you like a starfish loves the salty water, like a selfish daughter. Yet I wrote the words to the swan song, the author of every wrong.




I think of you whenever life gets me down I think of you whenever you're not around.




Is there a chance you may change your mind or are we ashes and wine?


source

1 comment:

  1. I love A Fine Frenzy so much!
    Just found your blog today and I like what I see so far! :)

    ReplyDelete