Sunday, September 5, 2010

goodbye summer

I am in shock that it is already September! Where is this year going? Because of my long work weeks I feel like I have missed so much of summer.

Last week I worked Monday through Saturday, for a grand total of 60 hours. Tomorrow morning I will wake up and do it all over again. Hopefully this will be the last 60 hour week and we can go back to 50 hours next week. (It's sad that 50 hours sounds like a reasonable work week!)

I am grateful for the opportunity to earn money so I can get out of debt, but I wish that I could have one week to say goodbye to summer and do whatever I wanted. Here is what I would do with my imaginary week off.

Sunday:
Go on a random adventure.




Monday:
Go to a coffee shop and read.




Tuesday:
Go on a bike ride and take pictures.




Wednesday:
Spend the day laying out and soaking up the sunshine.


Thursday:
Take a drive and have a picnic.


Friday:
Go for a long walk.


Saturday:
Stay up late looking at the stars.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment