Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Heather,

God knew just what I needed to hear. He always does.



From your limited human perspective, it may look as if I'm mismanaging things. But you don't know what I know or see what I see. If I pulled back the curtain to allow you to view heavenly realms, you would understand much more. However, I have designed you to live by faith and not by sight.
Jesus Calling, Sarah Young

If you’re battling with trusting God for His perfect will in your life, Let Go. Seriously. God loves you so much you’ll always get your way…but chances are you won’t be happy. Just trust the Lord knows what’s best for you, even if that means not having a clearly defined path.
Jasmine Star

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love that first one. great reminder. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really enjoy your Blog!♥ I waisted no time getting your button up on my page, dorky I know. Your thoughts remind me so much of the way I feel... but most days I struggle in finding the right words, you know? ..Anyway, lovely Blog. You seem like a women after God's own heart, wishing to be more for Him everyday. I'm so happy that I found you!

    ReplyDelete