Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

Yesterday Ashlee and I set our alarms early to be back at work after a week long break. We drove all the way in to work only to find that our boss didn't intend to have us back to work. Over a week ago he told us to come back on July 6th, but he swears he told us that he would call us after the 4th of July. It was/is sort of a frustrating situation because even though working in a warehouse is not very glamourous, both of us need the money and were expecting to work. Needless to say, we went home yesterday shortly after we got to work and were told that when fire season picks up we will be called.

I wasn't expecting to have free time this week, but I'm enjoying it and intend to make the most. Today my mom invited Ashlee and I to her weekly lunch with our aunt. I decided since I'm not working this week it would be fun to get dressed up, so here is what I wore today.













Sweater: Express
Dress: Target
Shoes: Payless
Bracelets: JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment