Sunday, June 27, 2010

the last song

My mom, Ashlee and I went to see The Last Song today at the dollar theater. Dad came along, but went and saw a boy movie.

I enjoyed the movie so much more than I thought it would. I mean I love Miley, but lately I've been rather sick of love-y things. The romance between Will and Roni was so sweet and innocent and the love between father and daughter was beautiful and heart-warming.

I joked on my twitter and facebook afterward that The Last Song made me want to cry, kiss a boy and listen to Miley. But I guess that's the point though, right? Lol!

Most of the time I am totally okay with being single and rather enjoy it, but there are times I would love to have a guy to laugh with, hold my hand and go on adventures with. Sigh. Maybe someday.


















source: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment