Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Friday: Legs!

My darlings! It is Friday! I know some people are done with school, some have graduated from school, some are going to prom, some are working on finals, some are bringing home babies. So much is going on! I hope you are all having a beautiful week.

The sunshine is out today and I am LOVING it! I said on Wednesday that because I wasn't working today I would dress up and I have. I'm wearing one of my favorite Forever21 strapless floral dresses and a long cardigan. My legs are so grateful for the freedom from the stupid jeans I have been wearing lately.

One of my favorite fashion trends when it is Spring and Summer is LEGS! With or without tights for that matter. I don't know about you, but mine are ready for some sunshine! I am looking forward to wearing more shorts, skirts, dresses and hopefully swimsuits.


YAY FOR LEGS! :D


























sources: weheartit, LeFashion

3 comments:

  1. oooo. I love high waisted shorts, Blake Lively, and those patterned tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for showing of legs. I love short shorts and mini skirts so much. Maybe it's growing up as a FL girl, but I just can't bear to wear anything past my knees after May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love your blog! And I have to agree with you on your side bio and tag line. I am right with you girl!

    And for the legs, I agree....legs are sexy and just a beautiful part of the women's body.....show em off!

    -Chiara @ mylittletiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete