Wednesday, May 5, 2010

beauty

I feel like I have been out of the loop and haven't been good about updating my blog. Here goes.

Last Thursday Jenny came to visit and stayed with us over the weekend. We had so much fun together. I love that girl! Below are pictures and a video of our time together.

I am making no guarantees with updates in May because this are busy. Ashlee and I got hired on at the fire center for two weeks. I am so grateful to God for providing us with this opportunity to earn some money and have an "in" for possible summer employment. The work is far from glamorous, but a job is a job, right? How many girls do you know that can use a bander, a palet jack, an electric shrink wrapper, a box crusher and an industrial box stapler? What can I say? I got skillzz.

On top of work this week I have helped Ashlee with a senior photoshoot yesterday and a 9 month old shoot today. I'm sore and exhausted, but this too shall pass.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Loves! (Happy Star Wars Day, Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy Mothers Day!)





For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment