Monday, March 15, 2010

blueberry beauty


I used to HATE blueberries. Absolutely HATE them. I blame it on a bad experience with a blueberry poptart in kindergarten. In the past couple years I have humbly changed my ways. Below are some wonderful blueberry things that I adore.


Blueberry Banana Smoothie


1 cup fat-free milk
1 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 medium bananas, halved
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses.
Note: I like to add a container of blueberry yogurt for extra creaminess.


My Blueberry Nights



Blue Machine Naked Juice



Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries



XXX Vitamin Water- (acai/blueberry/pomegranate)



Minute Maid Blueberry Pomegranate Juice

1 comment:

  1. yum!
    we just planted blueberries...I can't wait for them to grow!!!

    ReplyDelete