Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[5 things] for fun

Borrowed from Ashlee's blog, who borrowed it from the Red Velvet Art blog.

5 things I am looking forward to:
going to Seattle on Friday
seeing Jenny, Caitlin, Janelle, Megan and Aimee
getting a job
barcelona's next tour
going to bed tonight (i've been sleepy all day!)

5 things I did yesterday:
Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred
wii fit workout
baked sugar cookies
bought hair dye
watch the Ellen show

5 things I wish I could do:
pay off my credit card/school loans immediately
play guitar/piano
travel any time i wanted
buy a car
have my own apartment/house

5 places I'd like to travel:
new york
tennessee
hawaii
greece
italy

5 cute things I've found online lately:
My friend, Stephanie's blog and etsy shop
Timeless Vixen's etsy shop
Audrey Hepburn Complex
My friend, Kelsey's blog
weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment