Friday, January 1, 2010

farewell 2009! hello 2010!

This has been quite a year! This year held changes, growth, challenges, tears, struggles, risks, laughter and many adventures. In reflecting, it is beautiful to see God's fingerprints all over my life; I thank God for carrying me through and providing for me every step of the way. I can only hope that 2010 will bring more changes for my life and present me with more risks to take. I pray it is a year of love and laughter for me and for you. Let us be grateful for another year, full of 365 days of fresh starts and new beginnings.

JANUARY









FEBRUARY



MARCH





APRIL









MAY







JUNE







JULY



AUGUST





SEPTEMBER







OCTOBER







NOVEMBER











DECEMBER






1 comment:

  1. Wow! LOVE the Polaroid recap! So fun! God's blessings for 2010 to you too!!

    ReplyDelete