Friday, November 6, 2009

brunette

For the most part I have always been strawberry blonde. A few times my hair ended up blonder or redder. I have never been brunette. I tried it once, but my hair just turned red. Once or twice Ashlee found the perfect brown for herself. I have been thinking about going brown for awhile and finally a couple days ago I broke down and bought a box of hair dye. It is taking time to get used to, but I think I like it!

Enjoy these pictures of beautiful brunettes who inspired me to make the change.























sources: The Sartorialist, Le Love, Le Fashion, Bleubird Vintage, A Beautiful Mess, Keiko Lynn


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I just found the website who reviews about
    many
    home based business opportunity

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business opportunity
    www.home-businessreviews.com

    ReplyDelete