Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Last Day of Work!

Today was my last day at F21. I am excited to be done, but it was a little sad to say goodbye to some of my co-workers.

As I was leaving work tonight, the sun was setting. The sky was full of yellows, oranges, soft blues and pinks. It was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. It took my breath away. At that moment God told me, "Yo Heather, I got this." Whatever is next, I do not have to worry about it because it is in God's hands.

Here is to the next chapter!


source: unknown


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment