Friday, October 23, 2009

Follow Friday

I know Follow Friday is a twitter thing, but these are two blogs that I follow and I think you should too. These are two of my best friends. My sister, Ashlee and my fake sister/triplet, Jenny.

These girls are some of my favorites! I wonder what I'm going to do when I don't live with Jenny. We always have too much fun when we're together. Last night Ashlee, Jenny and I skipped to CVS for candy and cokes. We ended up having a dance party in one of the aisles.

I love that we can talk about everything and nothing together. I love that we laugh at burps and play with fart apps on our phones. I love that we take random adventures to Vegas and San Diego. I love our nightly walks together. I love that we are in the same place in our lives. I love how God has brought us together. I love how we've grown together.









Jenny


Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment