Sunday, October 25, 2009

5 Reasons I Love California

1. Roommates: I love my roommates so much! I was so blessed when I moved to Claremont to have Ashlee, Jenny and Jessie move down to live with me. Plus, at the end of August, Bethanie moved down to live with us. We have had so much fun together and have gone on many great adventures. I’m going to miss living with them.










2. Concordia: I love Concordia University campus. Concordia is what brought me to California in the first place as I began my crazy adventure. My year at Concordia was a turning point in my life and I am so grateful for my time there.


At my favorite spot on campus, by Good Shepherd Chapel.


3. Beaches: One of my favorite things to do here is go to the beach. Whether it is Corona Del Mar, Newport or Laguna, I love going to the ocean. I’m going to miss being so close. I love that last November it was warm enough to go to the beach and that we were able to spend Easter afternoon lying in the sun. I love that I have six swimsuits and use them often here.








4. Disneyland: I love my annual pass. It is nice to be able to go to Disneyland as often as we want and not feel rushed to see and do everything. We have definitely got our monies worth out of these passes.






5. In-N-Out: This is a must in California. I love their cheeseburgers with onions, fries and a coke. I’m going to miss having one right down the street from my apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment