Monday, September 21, 2009

Five Loves

1. Biggest Loser: I always find this show so inspiring. It doesn't necessarily inspire me to go out and lose a bunch of weight, but it does inspire me to set goals and go after my dreams. This show meets people at their lowest lows and encourages them to live their lives to the fullest and not back down. It is probably THE best reality show their is.




2. Forever21: I may not always enjoy working here, but I love what this store is about! F21 is fashion forward meets unique meets affordable. At F21 you can put together you're own look that makes you feel stylish and one-of-a-kind, all while not breaking your credit card.
Headband: $4.80
Tank: $3.80
Blazer: $25.00
Skirt: $14.50
Tights: $4.80
Shoes: GUESS from Marshalls




3. Twitter: My sister MADE me get a twitter. In fact I think she set up my account for me without my consent. I was hesitant to have another account at another social networking site. Since I started tweeting at the beginning of the year I have come to LOVE it. Maybe it is pointless and narcissitic, but I find it a lovely new way to document my life and see what other people are up to.




4. Karen Kingsbury: Karen has to be my favorite author. My mom got me hooked on her books. Karen has written over 40 books and I'm in the middle of reading my 25th one. She isn't afraid to tackle tough issues and find God in the middle of them. Each story is unique, beautiful, heartbreaking, uplifting and ultimately glorifying to God.




5. Pink Energizing Body Scrub, Wash and Lotion: I got these for $15 at Victoria's Secret. They are refreshing and smell GREAT! Go get some!




1 comment: