Without further ado, here are my 5:
1. Air1 Radio: This has to be my favorite radio station of all time. Not to knock Christian stations, but sometimes they can be cheesy. Air1 is anything but cheesy. I know that when I listen to it I will always be encouraged and uplifted and I never have to worry about commercials.
2. Tension Tamer Tea: I used to hate tea, but a few years ago I gave it a chance. This is the BEST tea ever! I love having a cup of this before bed to relax.
3. Leggings as pants: My life has come full circle. I used to wear leggings in elementary school. Then I got older and laughed at how silly leggings were and swore never to wear them again. I can't believe that now I wear them whenever I have a chance. They are so comfy and look cute under big shirts.
4. Nylon Magazine: This is probably the only magazine I have had a subscription to besides American Girl when I was little. I love the uniqueness of this magazine. Just reading it makes me feel special, creative and fashionable. Unfortunately due to lack of money I can't renew my subscription. It's going to be a sad year without Nylon.
5. Making lists (Listography): Creating lists makes me feel accomplished and organized. Which is why I love the Listography books. They help me reflect and remember. Plus, some of the topics are just funny.