Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Things I Love About Fall

1. Fall Clothes: Granted there is no need to wear fall clothes in SoCal, but I am looking forward to needing extra layers when I move back to Idaho. Ashlee took some pictures for me this morning of new items I'm excited to wear when it cools off.

Jacket: Forever21 $35
Hat: Forever21 $15
Boots: Payless $25
Scarf: Express $8




2. Pumpkin Roll: My grandma makes this for Ashlee and I every Thanksgiving. It is so delicious, pumpkin-y and cream cheese-y. Love it. I need to find the recipe and post it then you all can make it too.



3. Landon Pigg: I found Landon a few years ago and fell in love with his music. His new CD just came out yesterday and I HAVE to get my hands on it soon. I love his lovely lyrics and melodies.



4. Zucchini Bread: My mom just sent some zucchini bread down for Ashlee and I. This is a wonderful, healthy, fall treat. I'll have to find this recipe too.



5. Pieces of April: The girls and I checked this out from the library a few months ago. I LOVED it. This movie is centered around Thanksgiving Day. It has a wonderful mix of humor, drama and even a little action.

No comments:

Post a Comment