Monday, May 18, 2009

lord, bless me and bless me a lot

Good afternoon blog readers.  I officially have less than two weeks of my internship left.  Wow.  I am reminded of my countdown to find out my internship site last year.  Time has flown.  I am currently trying to remember and claim God's promises about His faithfulness, provision, peace and love.  I have no doubts that by June 1 I will have a new job.  I say that in full trust that God will open the right doors for me.

In the mean time, between re-writing cover letters and my resume, I have been enjoying my roommates and our wonderful adventures.  Last weekend, over Mother's Day, Jenny's parents came for a visit.  We crammed as much as we could in.  From a hike along the Pacific Crest Trail to a day in Disneyland; it was a great weekend!  Then Friday, Jessie, Jenny, Ashlee and I went back to Disneyland for the evening, going on the Toy Story ride and more.  I feel so blessed to live where I do.  I definitely don't want to be here forever, but to be able to go to the beach or randomly decide to go to Disneyland on a Sunday afternoon, is so fun!

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life.  All the unknown is quite frightening, but also exhilarating.  

This summer is going to be one for the record books.
June:
Janelle visits
Home for Jennifer and Shawn's wedding.  
July:
Trip to Palm Springs with the roomies and our rockstar buddy, Matt
August:
Mine and Ashlee's 24th birthday
Trip to Vegas with my soul mates

There is so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment