Tuesday, February 3, 2009

everything adventurous















I got a tattoo. [1.31.09]

everything adventurous
This statement is not only from a work of art by one of my favorite artists, Kurt Halsey, but it is also a statement I have come to live by.

everything adventurous
These past two years have been just that.  Moving to California on my own to pursue school and ministry. Having two of my besties, Ashlee and Jenny join me in this adventure.  One star for each of them.

everything adventurous
I never, with a capital EVER, thought I'd get a tattoo.  But this is a reminder to me of the life I want to live and the faith I need to survive.

everything adventurous
Step out of your comfort zone. Take risks. Live life abundantly.  Travel. Explore. Learn. Seek. Love.

everything adventurous
Seeking and following God's will for your life.  Whole-heartedly surrendering control and your own plans and allowing God to work His best for you.

everything adventurous
Taking that step of faith. Not knowing what your future holds, but trusting in who holds your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment