Thursday, November 13, 2008

possibly, maybe, there's a chance

It's been awhile since I last blogged.  Here is a quick update.  

At the beginning of October my roomies and I met up with Alisha in LA and had dinner at Beso before seeing Wicked at the Pantages.  That evening was so much fun!  Plus, we sat next to Patricia Heaton at dinner.  Crazy, no?  Wicked was unbelievable!  My eyes filled with tears during the opening song because I was bursting with excitement and joy!

The last week of October was packed full of crazy LA fun!  On a Wednesday evening I met up with Jenny and Ashlee at Union Station.  From there we proceeded to check into a hotel downtown.  A hotel?  Yes.  And it was quite fabulous and inexpensive!  We ate dinner at Ketchup on Sunset.  SO GOOD!  We split fries and salads.  Delicious!  Next was The Roxy to once again see Barcelona perform.  It was so worth the late night.  Unfortunately the next morning I didn't make the early train back to Claremont, so I arrived to work late.

Then my parents came for a few days!  It was refreshing to see them!  I've missed them so much and haven't seen them since June.

While they were here Jenny, Ashlee and I celebrated Halloween LA style.  Jenny, the fat bumblebee, Ashlee, the incredible hulk and me, Hannah Montana drove down to participate in the craziness on Santa Monica Boulevard.  We saw SO many ridiculous people, a few naked girls, some Sarah Palin's and even a male hulk.  It was an experience to say the least.

Then.  Yes.  There is a then.  Then, the next evening my parents, roommates and I drove back to downtown LA, to the Wiltern, to see She & Him perform!  I had been looking forward to this for months!  It was such a great show, minus a few political comments.

It is fun to look back on those things I've done.  It's really unbelievable to be in a place with so many opportunities and activities to take part in.  I feel like a pretty lucky girl.

More later.  I was up until 4:30 this morning helping Ashlee with a video application and my brain is not processing so well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment