Go to Urban dictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box.
1.) What is your name? Heather:
Beautiful, creative, smart, spontaneous, girl who would be a good catch to bring home to mother. Who is down right sublime.
2.) Your age? 23:
The greatest number of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with 2 points down and 3 points up.
22. the smallest number of integer sided boxes that tile a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president (23rd president Benjamin Harrison serving between Grover Cleveland's terms).
3.) What should you be doing? Sleeping:
a mystical kind of magic which sends u to an alternate plane of existence in which the magical gremlins give u pro plus
4.) Your favorite color: Blue:
2. a color, as in the sky or oceans.
5.) Your birthplace: Boise, Idaho:
b-town is a land of plenty. it's got north-western heart and activty galore. the moutains are your idaho playground. most cars have ski, kayak or bike racks because people are all about being a part of their environment. boise is comfortable, yet always advancing into the big city it might one day be. boise people are welcome to each new cultural event or downtown festival that brings us a little closer to metropolitan-life. in driving outside the central area, one finds a peaceful country existence juxtaposed with newly developed subdivisions. it retains farming community charm while presenting the good and bad that comes with growth. boise is perfect-move here. you will be happy.
6.) Last person you spoke to: Sister:
your sister is the girl that will always be there for you and may save you one day, wether you know it or not. your sister may or may not be related to you and could just be an amazing friend, but either way your sister is always slow to judge and quick to forgive. she will always love you, she might just hide it from you.
7.) The last thing you had to drink: Coca-cola:
Superior to Pepsi.