Sunday, August 3, 2008

a year older

My birthday was Friday.  I am now a 23 year old.  I don't really feel older.  It didn't even really feel like a birthday, but it was still fun and crazy.

This has been quite the busy week, as I said in my last post.

Reflecting on my life up to this point, I cannot believe how far I have come.  I never would have imagined I would be living in Southern California, working at a church and experiencing such wonderful and crazy adventures with some of my closest friends.

I feel so blessed.

I often wonder what my future holds.  I can clearly see God's hand in my life up to this point and know that He will provide for me in whatever comes next.

I am so excited for what is to come.

I don't think I have ever been happier.

It feels like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment