Thursday, August 28, 2008

throw your arms around my neck and hold me tightly

I have been in Claremont for about 3 months.  This means my internship is almost a quarter of the way over.  It is really unbelievable when I think about it.  I am really enjoying myself here.  I love the people, the area and the work.  I feel so blessed to have three great roommates who help keep me sane and give me a life outside of work.  I would be utterly lost and lonely without them.

When I think about where I am and what I am doing it gives me chills.  I would have never thought that I would be living in Southern California doing church ministry.  What is even more extraordinary is that I can clearly see how God led me here to this place.  I can see His hand in my life.  God is working in my life; I can feel myself changing.  It is frightening and exciting all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment