Friday, May 9, 2008

it's like second drink!

Done. I am done. Wow.
I am not sure what to feel.
I just rushed through, focusing on the next thing I needed to accomplish and now I am done.
DONE.

I checked out of my room around nine this morning. I was sad to say goodbye to my roomies, we were a great trio. (Despite me not going out in public with them...haha.) Leaving school and driving up to Rancho, I felt like I should have felt deeper sadness or joy or something....anything, but I have not allowed myself time to process or feel what is going on.

This was a big year for me. A time for me to step out into the world, completely on my own with a complete reliance on God to provide for me. This year has been difficult....although, I think difficult is an understatement. I do not think I let on to anyone how hard this year really has been for me; it has been incredibly lonely at times, but God has blessed me abundantly this year. I have many wonderful memories from this year and I have met dozens of people who have blessed and encouraged me more than they will ever know.

Not only has it been hard to process finishing school, but now I need to process becoming an intern!
"With great power, comes great responsibility."
I am intimidated.

Okay. It's been a long day of travel. I need to turn off my brain and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment